To improve campus awareness, education, and visibility of underrepresented and historically marginalized groups through creating and sponsoring events. Collaboration with current diversity-related organizations at North Dakota State University is imperative.
1. Initial Focus
- LGBTQI, gender and sexuality non-conforming, and women
- International student experience
- Race and ethnicity
- Non-Christian and non-religious
- Creating and/or sponsoring cutting edge panels
- Scheduling and sponsoring external speakers
- Utilizing the GSA website for outlists and peer mentors
- Seek to understand graduate student diversity-related needs through surveys, conversation, and other methods as needed
The Chair of the Equity and Diversity Committee is Songtao Zheng.