The President shall be the principal executive officer and shall have the following duties:
- Preside at all meetings of the association.
- Call special meetings of the association.
- Schedule all meetings, events, and other activities of the association, and to obtain appropriate facilities for these activities.
- Prepare and file any report required by any university entity.
- Appoint committee chairs.
- Perform other duties as specified by the bylaws.
Nimish Dharmakhikari is the President of the North Dakota State University Graduate Student Association.